Support Zephyr Cove Elementary While Shopping
- Grocery Outlet: Just tell the cashier at Grocery Outlet that you want your purchase to benefit Zephyr Cove Elementary and they will distribute 5% of that purchase to ZCES. The store has put a button on their register to make it easy. Parents, grandparents and neighbors can support our school. Click to see the full Grocery Outlet flyer. (PDF)
- AmazonSmile: Make your online purchases through AmazonSmile and ZCES can receive a portion of the proceeds from your purchases at no additional cost to you. AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases directly to ZCES. Visit smile.amazon.com, login with your regular Amazon password, and choose Zephyr Cove Elementary Parents Club to benefit all of our students.
- Raley’s: Earn rewards for you and for our school. Become a member of the Something Extra scrip program. Visit www.raleys.com/www/scrip_home and follow the instructions to earn extra credit for Zephyr Cove.
- Box Tops: For every General Mills Box Top we collect, our school receives $0.10 per top! Collect your General Mills Box Top for Education and turn them in to Mrs. Wold in the ZCES Library.
- Target Red Card: You can designate your card to Zephyr Cove to help our school earn a portion of the proceeds of your purchases. Login to your account for details.
- Mighty Nest: Looking to purchase a new lunchbox, food containers or kitchen supplies? Go to www.mightynest.com where 15% of your purchases will go back to Zephyr Cove.
- MyCoke Rewards: Go to mycokerewards.com, enter your Coca Cola product codes and donate to our school. We could earn points or cash for physical education equipment, technology or art supplies!
- Walk-A-Thon: ZCES students have a great time with Cubby walking and running sponsored laps. Even the teachers get sponsors! The event is held in September at Zephyr Cove Park across the street from the school. Physical and financial fitness are celebrated at Walk-A-Thon.
- Winter Formal: Every January Parents Club hosts a winter event at Edgewood with great food, a signature cocktail, photo booth and fun people to socialize with. Ticket sales and auctions make the Winter Formal our biggest fundraiser of the year.
- 4th of July Weekend Parking Lot Event: ZCES Parents Club, with the Whittell High Boosters staff the school parking lots and charge beachgoers during one of the Lake’s busiest weekends. The funds are split between the schools for 3 or 4 days of work making our parking lots available to the public.
- CubbyWear Sales: T-shirts, sweatshirts and hats are available all year long for students and adults with the distinctive Cubby logo. Everyone has school spirit and supports enrichment programs for the school with CubbyWear. Look for booths at school activities like Back-to-School Night and Family Literacy Night.
- Product Sales: Your student will come home with opportunities to sell products throughout the year including Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough, giftwrap and others that delivers funds right back into their enrichment. Please support your student’s efforts so they can be part of improving their school.
Did you know that you can support our school when you recycle at South Tahoe Refuse? When you bring in your bottles, cans and other recyclables, you can have a percentage donated to our school. Just mention it next time you are recycling at South Tahoe Refuse.
Stay tuned for upcoming sponsorship opportunities for you or your company. Details will be shared throughout the year.
Contact Amanda Pilcher at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have. Thank you for your support!