ZCES Parents Club
The Parents Club is a valuable resource for improving our school and providing the tools our teachers need to keep our children stimulated and engaged at a level that will allow them to be successful in whichever future they chose. ZCES Parents Club has operated as a tax-exempt non-profit since 2014. Tax ID: 46-4361941.
Attend meetings, join a fundraising or activity committee, or simply serve as Member-At-Large. Your input as a parent is needed to make decisions that are consistent with our community’s values. Your questions create opportunities for better communication, and your suggestions are always valuable. All are welcome at meetings. Want to help out? You’re already a member of our Parent Club if your kids go to ZCES!
ZCES Parents Club Purpose
The purpose of this organization is to provide ongoing input and meaningful involvement between parents and staff members in the operation of the school and its role in the community. “ZCES Parents Club” shall be involved with:
- Providing opportunities for parental participation and involvement in school functions.
- Keep parents informed about the school and “ZCES’” Parents Club activities through regular meetings and newsletters.
- Assisting, establishing and financing specific programs for the school and its students.
- Keeping open communication with the Parents’ Clubs of [the now defunct KMS and] Whittell High School and their supporting programs.
- Raising funds to purchase additional educational tools and school site enhancements.
Parents Club provides all sorts of enrichment resources and activities for students including Field Day, Walk-A-Thon, playground equipment, support for Place-Based Education curriculum, grantwriting support and coordination for the new Environmental Science Interpretive Center.
Click here to read more about the Parents Club’s fundraising programs.
- Facebook: Like our ZCES Facebook page today for news updates and connection with other parents.
- Email: We send out email announcements about important events and activities at the school. If you’re not already
on our email list, click here to sign up through Constant Contact. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Online: Our Newsfeed on this site covers all the school news, announcements, dates, achievements and photos from events that just happened.
- Paper: Make sure you’re seeing the Friday Folders from your student’s teacher each week for important information about classroom activities and school programs.
Attend Parents Club Meeting
Parents Club Board Members
President: Brian Rippet
Vice President: Zohra Womack
Treasurer: Holly Claypatch
Recording Secretary: Shani Slater
Communications Secretary: Lisa Kirkman
Parents Club Meeting Minutes