First Day of School Prep
First Day of School is next Monday! We have great news to know on Day 1:
- Kindergarteners this year will go through an assessment so you should have an appointment. If you don’t have your appoinment yet, please call Ms. Barbara (775-588-4574). Kinders will start on Wednesday rather than Monday.
- 2017-2018 class assignments:
- Ms. Boulet will handle the Kindergarten class.
- Mrs. Hash is back to 3rd grade.
- Mrs. Capshaw and Mrs. Derosiers will take on the two 1st grade classes.
- Ms. Oulette will be our new Resource teacher handling PE, Art, Music and GT.
- Important Dates:
- Parents Club’s first meeting is set for August 31, at 5:00-6:30.
- Back to School Night will be Sept. 7th.
- Walk-A-Thon, our funnest and most outdoorsy fundraisers is Friday, Sept 22.
- Bring your bus permission slips to class or drop it off at the school this week so your kiddos have reliable transportation.
- ZCES logowear will be on sale at Back-To-School Night so you can rock the Cubby look for the new year.
- You don’t need to stock up the kids with school supplies because every student has all their supplies waiting for them.
Have a wonderful last few days of Summer and see you on August 28th!